ventilator supplies air according to the ventilation frequen
(1) High frequency ventilation: the ventilation frequency is more than 60 beats / min.
1. Advantages: low airway pressure, low intrathoracic pressure, little disturbance to circulation, no need for airtight airway.
2. Disadvantages: it is not conducive to the elimination of carbon dioxide.
3. Classification: high frequency positive pressure ventilation, high frequency jet ventilation, high frequency oscillatory ventilation.
(2) normal frequency ventilation: the ventilation frequency is less than 60 beats / min.